/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; }

Monday, December 11, 2006

More Knitting, and a Little Tim

I think I'm on a purple kick lately. To wit, my newest hat:

Haley's comet hat

and the awesome top view:

top of Haley's Comet hat

I need to stop making hats. But there are still more hat patterns I'd like to do. And alas, we're having a freakishly warm year. Damn global warming. The lack of cold almost makes me want to go home more. At least there, it still snows in October. As it should.


Speaking of home, my dad was hospitalized again as the drugs to control his heart weren't working. So they tried to shock his heart back into a normal rhythm a few times. That hasn't worked either, so they released him with more drugs and the promise of future heart-shockings. Of course, the longer his heart stays broken, bad things are more likely to happen.

And finally, I caught Tim this weekend. It is very nice to no longer have to swab rat vaingas every day! Alas, Tim was boring. I am really sick of hearing about the Iraq Study Group and if I never have to see James Baker's jowly face again, that's fine with me. And Tim's hair was not in a good state. For that, I could've gone in and done rat vaginas. Well, maybe.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Miss13 said...

Love the hat girl, I think you should keep making them. Worse come to worse you could sell 'em in a etsy shop ^_^

cg13

12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would you mind posting the pattern? I am working on gifts for the holidays and I need a new design. Thanks

9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice hat!

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home