/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; }

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Rock my Socks

I finished a pair of socks. These socks are special for three reasons:
- I did them from the toe up, which means they actually fit my stumpy little feet because I could try them on as I went and adjust the instep length to my foot far easier than with top-down socks
- I did them both at once, so not only did I not experience the dreaded Second Sock Syndrome, I know they're exactly the same size
- I did them both at once on the Magic Loop, a totally new knitting experience for me

Plus, it was my first time making a picot edge as well. Go me!

I really like how they turned out:

first toe-up socks

I'm already up to the heel on another pair!

And yes, I'm pretty much that pale, even in summer.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss13 said...

Those look awesome ! I love the picot edge as well, I am going to have to try that one the socks I am working on now - AWESOME JOB GIRL !!!

^_^

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home