/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; }

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

More Crafty Goodness!

I have been crafting like a machine lately. I think it is the combination of insomnia and singledom.

Anyway, this is a shawl I finished last month. I bought the pattern at an LYS and it uses one skein of Schafer Yarns' Anne, which is this lovely hand-dyed wool/mohair/nylon that I'm now in love with. I need to figure out more projects to use it for because I stumbled across this stormy grey colorway and I'm not allowing myself to buy it until I think of a worthy project.

Half-Pi shawl being blocked:
full half-pi shawl

Stitch and color detail:
half-pi shawl detail

Isn't it pretty? I'm totally ignoring the fact that I've never worn a shawl in my life and don't quite know how to pull off wearing one because I really like how it turned out.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Tiff said...

that's really pretty, and you did an amazing job with the lace...

5:27 PM  
Blogger A said...

Your shawl is beautiful. I also just finished a Half Pi shawl in Anne. What colorway did you use?

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's really nice, I especially like the feet that go with it. :)

12:40 PM  
Blogger PoBaL said...

Very very pretty, and I totally think you could pull off a shawl. At any rate, it'll be an extra layer when they turn off the heat in your lab, right?

1:59 PM  
Blogger nicole said...

EEEEE! That's SO beautiful! I love the yarn!

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home