/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; }

Thursday, January 19, 2006

M-E-H. Meh.

So I listened to the Alito hearings. Face it, we're fucked. The NSA is already listening to my phone calls. Luckily they're mostly about sex and coffee but really, isn't that what eavesdropping is for?

Science sucks. Specifically, doing lots of science but not getting pretty statistically significant differences between your groups no matter how you try and manipulate your data is no fun. The thought of a committee meeting makes me have panic attacks and want to kill myself and puke all at once. Since they're just going to tell me to give up and try something else. And I'm never going to finish graduate school.

My obsessive nature is causing me to...obsess about nothing. Well, not nothing. More like everything.

Things that are good:
Belly dancing is fun but I swear my hip flexors are sore now.

New perfume is fun too. I smell really good, whenever I catch a whiff of myself I totally want to make out with me.

Burmese food can be good.

New standard for proving your devotion to me: hire a coffee cart to follow me around. I promise, I'll love you forever.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tiff said...

what's the new scent? my most recent is lolita lempicka pour homme fraicheur...it's pretty good, but i may just go back to the chanel stand-by next...

6:38 PM  
Blogger cara said...

I actually tried Lolita Lempicka. Smelled great in the bottle but really not so good on me. So I'm using Aquolina Pink Sugar. I loved the new Britney scent (mmm, like flowers mixed with cupcakes!) but the only way I would have bought it was if the cost was going straight into the K-Fed vasectomy fund so...Pink Sugar won.

10:53 AM  
Blogger PoBaL said...

You're such a 12yrold girl, Cara. Did you have Electric Youth, too?
I, on the other hand, prefer the gramma route: I'm wearing Crabtree & Evelyn lavender water.

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home