/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; }

Monday, June 20, 2005

More Timwatch and Badness

Tim yesterday was all John McCain. Is it just me, or does he seem kind of down? Like he's been so relentlessly trampled by the dogmatic hardcore Republicans that he just really, really needs a nap? Also, did he get a too-short haircut or has his jaw always looked that weirdly swollen? Seriously, my face looked like that after I got all of my (impacted) wisdom teeth out. Except with sexy greenish-yellow bruises along the jawline. I think Tim is widening, too. Can you get beef on weck in DC?

Still not done putting together my poster for the SBN meeting. It doesn't help that a bunch of stuff I really need is on my dead, sad, blown-up computer and NO I don't back it up regularly (as in, since November) and YES I really should do that but for fuck's sake regret really isn't moving this poster forward so shut up! More NIH Image analysis, yet no more data. But I did go to Indian buffet with the ex last night after I got out of lab at 8:30. He really is a great guy, we should have broken up eons before we actually did since I do enjoy hanging out with him, just not in the relationship way. Plus, the boy is an Indian buffet machine and it is really entertaining to watch.

I bought this thing with which to hack at the massive mutant weeds in my yard and pots and dirt and seeds in the hopes of breaking my streak of killing every plant that has the misfortune of being in my care. Of course, the landlord still hasn't taken the old broken fridge out of the yard. Maybe I'll plant things in it or something. I still need a table, and something flat to put the table on. I really really want to have a party for Canada Day/my belated birthday/apartment warming but with this stupid meeting I have to go to I'm not sure I'll be able to pull it together in time. Really, I just want an excuse to drink lots of Molson and have more cute maple leaf bottle caps to make magnets out of.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Retropolitan said...

At some far-off time in the future, I will return to that lovely land in the north. I'll send you all my Molson bottle caps. And other assorted Canadiana, like Tim Horton cups and free healthcare.

3:55 PM  
Blogger PoBaL said...

The jerks have stolen all of my Molson magnets. I need more.
Also, if you and some Yeungling would like to come to my New Year's Eve party on July 3, you're totally invited.
--Jessy

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home