/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; }

Friday, May 20, 2005

Worst Grad Student Ever

Yesterday was the one year anniversary of my prelim and I still haven't had my thesis committee meeting. Oops. At least I've gotten people to agree to be on it, I just can't be bothered to try and get us all into the same room. Plus, I have no data. I am still doing work, it just never goes anywhere. Some data would be really, really nice considering the SBN meeting is in a month and my n is still two. That does not exactly make for a convincing poster. I keep trying to do actual work and nothing seems to go well. I am so sick of science right now, but I don't want to do anything else either. Inertia.

In other news...getting fed up with crushboy. I saw him yesterday at a bar (I was there with other people) and we didn't really talk. I should mention that I drunken texted him last Friday about going out, and when he begged off to do work I sent him a pissy text" screw you dance floor" and then made out with some guy there. Oops. So I met another boy out last night after crushboy left. Except I might have yet another science crush. This is exhausting. And I really need a couch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home