/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; }

Monday, April 18, 2005

Stupid Liver...

I need to remember that I have no self-control when it comes to drinking. Whoops.

Despite the lack of makeout, it was a good weekend. Though I did miss Meet the Press. Probably not a loss, they're probably still talking about the pope. Except that between drinking Friday and Saturday (until the am Saturday) and stupid fucking ex having a cold, I feel like shit on toast. I got the cold (I bet it was on purpose) and my muscles ache, a combo of alcohol, lack of sleep, dancing, and sleeping on the futon. And why should I have to sleep on the futon anyway? I'm the girl, I should get the bed.

As far as boys go, there are just so many of them out there. Perhaps I should (gasp) be single for a bit? Considering that my entire post-pubescent life has consisted of constant relationships - save part of my senior year in college - it might be good for me to not try and get someone new right away. Except that I like boys way too much for that to work.

I'm so glad I get to go home and forget this shit. Sometimes the cultural vacuum that is Western New York can be a nice break.

1 Comments:

Blogger PoBaL said...

Explain to me how he got the bed. Is it a height thing?
--Jessy

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home