/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; }

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Impending Doom:

My TA-ing starts next week. I so so so do not want to do this. I can picture the students now: soul-sucking energy vampires of the hyper-priviledged Penn undergrad mold. Honestly, these kids have no idea what "financial aid" is.

The sad part is, I was actually looking forward to TA-ing. Really. But that was before I learned I'd have to TA the vast time-suck that is "Cellular and Molecular Neuroscience" rather than...snything else. I have no idea what I am going to do. I'm an anatomist, for God's sake! I shouldn't have to remember how to use the Nernst equation!

I'm totally scared. I can't even get through the first chapter of the text that they finally gave us. I need a miracle. Or an adderal prescription.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home